All year round with the exception of Shoulder Period and Peak Periods.
Weekends from 1st September through to Christmas School Holidays and 1st February 2017 through to 30th April 2017.
The exception being Peak periods.
Public Holidays, Easter, Christmas, Southern 80 Ski Race, Music Festivals and other Major Events happening in the Echuca/ Moama township.
Applies to all Public Holidays, School Holidays, Easter, Christmas and other Major
Peak Bookings: We require 2 nights deposit upfront to secure your booking (Some peak bookings we require full payment 4 weeks prior to arrival date)
Shoulder/ Off Peak: We require 1 nights deposit upfront to secure your booking.
Any Online Bookings (3rd party and direct through our website) made will see full tariff charged at time of booking.
In the event of your booking being cancelled prior to your arrival the following conditions apply:
- All cancellations must be emailed through.
- Please be aware that we are unable to refund for late arrivals or early departures.
- If you fail to arrive on your nominated date with out notice, your booking will be cancelled and NO refund given if no contact has been made with us.
- All booked guests must be paid for on arrival, a decrease in the number of guests will not be permitted on arrival.
- Managements discression applies to all cancellations.
OFF PEAK & SHOULDER BOOKINGS:
- Any cancellation made are subject to a $36 cancellation fee
- Any cancellations made 7 days before arrival date will see no refund given
- Any cancellation made are subject to the first nights tariff not being refunded
- Any cancellation made 30 days before arrival date will see no refund given
- In the event of a cancellation using an online booking agency, that booking agency will have to be notified of your cancellation.
- Online booking cancellation policy
- If cancelled or in a case of “no show” the total price of the reservation will be charged.