Murray River Holiday Park offers a range of accommodation to suit each kind of traveller. Situated in the heart of Moama, a hop, skip & jump to the Moama Bowling club and a short walk over the bridge to Echuca and the Historic Port.
We’re happy to answer some of the common questions we get about our Holiday Park below:
Q- Where are you situated exactly?
- We are situated at 2 Blair Street Moama. If you’re coming from the Echuca side you will drive across the bridge and come to the first round about (Meninya St and Blair St) Turn left at this roundabout and come down 20 metres. You will find us on the right hand side opposite the Sound Shell and before the Skate Park.
- If coming from the Moama side on the Cobb Hwy, when you come through the main street in Moama, at the roundabout turn right into Blair st.
Q- Are you a pet friendly park?
- Yes we are a pet friendly park. Now you can bring the whole family along for the trip. We only allow pets on our powered sites. Pets are strictly prohibited from staying in or around our cabins.
- A pet policy applies to all pets staying at MRHP. These will be handed to you on arrival along with a doggy bag goodie for loved one to enjoy.
- We ask all pet owners to respect our pet policy, this will ensure it will keep us as a pet friendly holiday park.
Q- Do you have powered sites big enough for a bus/ coach and tents?
- Yes we can accommodate for caravans, campers, motor homes, tents and even a 40ft coach. We can only offer 3 powered tent sites as of 2017. Bookings are required in advance for larger vans/ tents etc to secure your site.
Q- How far is Echuca from your Holiday Park?
- Echuca is only a short walk over the bridge that can take 5-10 minutes, or a 2 minute drive across.
Q- Are you situated on the Murray River?
- No we are not directly on the Murray River, we are however only a short 5 minute walk (300m) to Moama Beach, a great river beach area to relax and watch the Paddle steamers go past.
Q- What is there to do in the Holiday Park?
- Murray River Holiday Park caters for the laid back relaxed couples wanting that serenity and peace. Relax by the outside pool on a pool lounges or take a dip, gather around the Free BBQ / camp kitchen with friends, take one of many bush walks starting from the Holiday Park. Murray River Holiday Park now offer “Happy Hour” every peak weekend. Join us at the BBQ/ Camp Kitchen. Keep an eye out for details/ dates on our Facebook page.
Q- Are there any jobs available at Murray River Holiday Park?
- We are always keeping an eye out for a couple who possess the skills that it takes to manage a Holiday Park so we can take a short break ourselves. Please forward any resumes onto firstname.lastname@example.org
Q- Do you have free Wi-Fi?
- We currently don’t offer free Wi-Fi in our Holiday Park just yet. Stay tuned for more details coming soon.
Q- Are fires permitted?
- Being such a small Holiday Park we do not allow any fires at all in the park. Gas and Electric BBQ’s must be used only.
Q- Do you have a Dump Point?
- Yes we do have a Dump Point available to all our campers. With easy access for all size vans to use. Please see park map for reference.
Q- Is linen included in the cabins?
- All linen and towels are provided in all our cabins. Under no circumstance can cabin towels be used in the pool area.
Q- What time is Check in & Check out?
- Cabins: Check In- is 2pm strictly. An early check in may be requested prior to arrival. Check out is by 10am. A late checkout can also be requested depending on the availability. A fee may apply.
- Powered Sites: Check In- is 11am, no earlier please as current guests have until 10am to check out and we may require the site for an hour if maintenance needs attending. Check out is by 10am also.
Q- What if we are arriving late at night for a check in?
- We understand the travel times of getting from place ‘A’ to ‘B’ may take a while. We can arrange for a key collection point outside of reception hours. During the Winter period we will not accept check in for caravaner’s after 7pm. If you are planning to arrive after hours, please make arrangements with management prior to arrival.