Nestled in the heart of Moama tucked away on the bush side of the Murray Bridge, Murray River Holiday Park is a family owned & operated park run by the Hurn family.
As they say in Real Estate; our Holiday Park is all about the location, location location! We are only a short walk to one of Echuca/ Moama’s best premier sports and entertainment venue, one of the top pubs in town, close to the Meninya Street shops, a hop, skip and jump to the newly restored Moama beach, a short 10 minute walk over the Murray Bridge into Echuca and not far away from the historic Port of Echuca Precinct.
Your choice of accommodation in our holiday park is set on the bushland side of Moama teeming with wildlife and walking tracks. Rest easy that you can be assured a peaceful and tranquil stay here.
Whether you want to lash out and indulge and stay in one of our deluxe cabins offering in life’s little luxuries or bring along your own home on wheels (and don’t worry we can even give you pointers on reversing your van if you’re new to this sort of thing) Murray River HP has you covered.
Enjoy your stay with shady grassed powered sites; relax in one of our many Deluxe Cabins or our Budget conscious Cabins. Soak up the sun pool side or gather around the free BBQ/ camp kitchen and enjoy a meal and drinks with old friends while making new ones. You are assured to have an enjoyable stay here.
- Pool Area
- Free gas BBQ/ Camp Kitchen Entertaining area
- Cubby House with slippery slide/ Basketball hoop
- Powered Sites/ Unpowered sites
- Cabins: / Superior/ Deluxe/ Budget
- Disabled access to amenities blocks/ reception
- Coin operated laundry: Washing machines/ Dryer
- Iron boards / Iron available on reception
- Hair dryers available on request
- Dump Point
- Mail collection (please confirm with reception prior)
- Rubbish skips: Recycle/ General Waste
- Courtesy Buses to the clubs